MAYOR OF COMOX,BC
- To continue building on waterfront enhancement linking a vibrant downtown core
- To seek ways to offset the ever increasing burden of commercial and property tax, keeping it fair and affordable
- To make Comox a vibrant and accessible community for all ages
- Board Member, Comox Valley Community Justice Centre
- Board Member, Salvation Army Community Council
- Board Member, Downtown Comox Business Improvement Association
- Member, Comox Valley Rotary Club
Having served with Russ
– Inspector Tom Gray, Office-in-Charge (rtd) Comox Valley RCMP
I have had the opportunity to work with Russ Arnott
at the Canadian forces housing agency. During my time there I have watched Russ spend public money in the most responsible way possible. Where there was much opportunity for things to go wrong, dozens of projects, came in on time and under budget. This is what I would expect from Russ as mayor of Comox.
– Ben Eni, Comox Resident
My Experience with Russ
at the council table showed me he is a strong participant and cares deeply about our town.
– Patti Fletcher, Comox Councillor 2002-2014
As CFB Comox Base Commander
I had the pleasure of working with Russ Arnott as the Base Housing Manager for several years. Russ was a key member of our leadership team and developed excellent working relationships with internal and external agencies, including HQ in Ottawa. Russ was always ready to listen to our concerns and worked very hard to improve the quality of life for military personnel, especially those with young families. I firmly believe that Russ would make an outstanding Mayor for the Town of Comox, especially given his unassuming and collaborative approach to issues. I will be voting for Russ Arnott in today’s advance polls!
Please join me in electing Russ Arnott as our new Mayor.
– Colonel (Rtd) Jim Benninger