MAYOR OF COMOX,BC
Comox has been my home for more than 26 years. I’ve raised my family here and now I have the joy of watching my grandchildren grow up here. I know our community and I’ve seen and been a part of the changes. I respect the beauty that surrounds us, and welcome growth cautiously, knowing it can enhance our lives, while being mindful of who we are as a community.
I will continue to commit my time, and focus my energy on improving how the Town of Comox contributes to a high quality of life for all it’s residents, today and tomorrow. My ability to provide good governance is supported by experience on council, and a proven process of listening first, stating my views and building consensus.
- To continue building on waterfront enhancement linking a vibrant downtown core
- To seek ways to offset the ever increasing burden of commercial and property tax, keeping it fair and affordable
- To make Comox a vibrant and accessible community for all ages
- Board Member, Comox Valley Community Justice Centre
- Board Member, Salvation Army Community Council
- Board Member, Downtown Comox Business Improvement Association
- Member, Comox Valley Rotary Club